Sunday, April 28, 2013

Another Thank You

Hi everyone! So it's Sunday and that means it's my day to post over at Lovebug Creations.
I made another thank you note as I have many to send to friends!
It's a pertty simple card but I am happy with the end result. I layered some patterned papers from my scrap stash, misted a flower with blue Glimmer Mist, added my sentiment with Pink Paislee glitter alphas & adhered a rumple ribbon in simply white. You can find it in the store in the "Just the Basics" collection.


Thanks for stopping by & I hope you all have a great day!!
~Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Look at you go little card maker!! Love this card and the receiver will too I'm just sure of it!!! I love that you used the Simply White...Works very well with your color choices!!! You rock!!!

    Bug hugs
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock - beautiful and gorgeous! ............cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. another great card!! LOVE the colors you used!! The white ribbon pops!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Between the glittery letters and the ribbon...you have created a lot of interesto n this card!

    ReplyDelete