Thursday, April 25, 2013

Scrap Friends Sketch #12

Hi y'all!
I want to share this layout that I made using this sketch from Scrap Friends:

This was so much fun to play around with! Here is my layout:





I started with a neutral paper from Echo Park & cut the paper strips from pieces of Studio Calico & Simple Stories papers. The fun of this layout began when I started added all the bits & pieces! I lightly poured on some blue mist then ran it around the page with the stem of the spray bottle.
Thanks for looking!
Til next time.
~Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! At first I thought the strips were washi tape. Very nice way to document a fun memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful page. You have incorporated so many different colour/pattern paper and it all blends beautifully.

    ReplyDelete