Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Washi Tape Card

Hey guys!
My newest srappy obsession is washi tape. I buy some everytime I go to M's & have accumulated quite a stash. Problem is, I seldom use it! I decided today to make a card using washi tapes.
Very simple, but I like the outcome!


I stamped the lightbulb image on the tag & made the sentiment with my label maker. I used Caddy Blue rumple ribbon from Lovebug Creations. LOVE it!! One more thank you card done!

So, what's your greatest scrap obsession at the moment?
Have a great night!!
~Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. I am jumping on the Washi tape craze to. So far it is just buying and hoarding it. lol
    Kerry
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Bling is my thing...rhinestones, glitter, Stickles...I love it all!

    TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie! Great card with Washi tape. I have some too and don't use it. But, hey, now I am inspired so thanks for that! Right now, I am kind of into organizing my craft room, much needed. This is my fourth day on it and I should be done tonight. Just in time to make some more cards. I miss it!
    Darcy
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that caddy blue color. It's so lively! Great idea to use the label maker. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete