Friday, June 28, 2013

Congrats!

Hey friends!
Today I am sharing a "Congrats" card that I made for a scrappy friend of mine who just announced that she is pregnant! I am so excited for her & this will be her first child!
I used scraps from my stash (Carta Bella's "Beautiful Moments" line) & a border punch along the bottom of the pink pp. I then added some favorite ribbons from Lovebug Creations, in Simply White & Green Goddess. The glitter alphas are from American Crafts & the butterfly stickpin is so old that I've forgotten the manufacturer!
My friend will not find out the baby's sex, so I hope this card doesn't feel too feminine. Who knows, maybe she'll have a girl!
Have a wonderful Friday y'all!
~Stephanie
 

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love the colors together and everything about it just goes soooo well together! You rocked it again this week!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowser awesome - I too love the butterfly pin and everything else about your marvelous project!!

    ReplyDelete