Sunday, June 9, 2013

Don't Bug Me....

I'm reading! Ha! Sometimes I wish I could wear this sign around my neck!!

I made a bookmark using Lovebug Creations' rumple ribbons & that is the sentiment I put on it.

I started with a plain piece of scrap cardstock, punched the bottom, punched the scalloped circles from 3 colors of cardstock, punched butterflies & added Liquid Pearls to them, then added a piece of washi  tape at the bottom.
I used Sunset, Green Goddess, and Pink Clouds rumple ribbons & braided them together to make a tassle at the top of the bookmark.

I made this as a gift for my daughter to start off her summer reading. I love the way it turned out & think I will make some more for the kids' teachers & school librarians!

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you enjoy this day!
~Stephanie  

5 comments:

  1. This is simply darling and I LOVE all the colors you combined.. .Not too mention how funny/sweet the sentiment is.. Hehehehe LOVE IT!!!

    Great Job, Stephanie!!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside from the darling images and the colorful ribbons, I also adore your write-up - Don't Bug Me, I'm Reading........wowser awesome!!
    Cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. first it is pretty second the sentiment is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! What a Beautiful Tag Bookmark!
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the sentiment. TFS BIF

    ReplyDelete