Friday, June 14, 2013

Gift Card Tree

Hey everyone & Happy Friday!!
Today is the kids' last day of school! So hard  to believe! They both had amazing years & outstanding teachers.
I put together a gift card tree for Ty's teacher as an end of the year gift.

I tied various gift cards to a silk flower stem using Lovebug Creations' rumple ribbon. I filled the vase with Hershey chocolate minis, as his teachers LOVES chocolate! I used many shades of ribbon, including Simply White, Simply Grey, Simply Black, Crazy Coral & Sunset.



Thanks for stopping by! I am headed to school for one last hoorah this year! I'm sure I'll be in need of some tissues! See ya' soon!
~Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog



    Have a great weekend!



    Bridie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Simply clever idea! I love the blossoms on the trees!

    ReplyDelete