Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Shared Love

Hey guys & happy Saturday!
I wanted to share with you Leah's new love of srapbooking! She said to me the other night that she wanted to scrap with me. I was beyond thrilled! We went to the basement together & she made her first page!

















We went to see the Rockettes a few years ago at Christmas time & these pictures are from that day. She is with her cousins and best friend. I think she did a great job!!

 While she made her page, I was able to scrap too. I think we've found a new bond!






















I started with this Crate Paper patterned paper that I love & applied some white paint. I then added some tissue paper that I fringe-cut the edges & the Basic Grey photo frames on top of that. There is a mix of embellishments from My Mind's Eye, Echo Park & Crate Paper.




















These pictures are from summer 2011 when Leah did swim team at our local pool. She loved the meets but did not like the every day practices! She has not done swim team since (& that is fine by me)!!

I hope you all are having a great weekend!
Til next time,
~Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. That's great that your daughter wants to scrapbook. For whatever reason my daughter has never been interested in the crafts that I'm doing but thankfully she has discovered other crafts, like crochet, that she enjoys.

    Great work, i love all the colors on your page! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome to have a scrapping partner! My niece is starting to, fun times! Tell your dtr that her first page is SUPER CUTE, my first page is hideous! I wish mine has looked 1/2 as good, she is rocking the scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete