Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Challenge Me Happy

Hey friends!
It's another HOT day here today so the kids & I cooled off at the pool for a few hours today. Now we are staying inside! Hope you're staying cool where you are.

I popped over to the Challenge Me Happy blog the other day & discovered that this is their last challenge! Sadly, they are closing the site. The challenge is "anything goes". So I knew I had to play along!
Here is my layout:
  
I used lots of layers here, including a package backing from My Mind's Eye brads; the "Smile" & "Hi" chipboard from Crate Paper; the hexagons are from Maya Road & I misted them with Heidi Swapp black ink. The alphas are from AC Thickers; the "2" & "awesome" chipboard pieces are from Basic Grey.


















This is a photo from February of 2009 when Ty was only 2 years old! We had gone to Myrtle Beach to visit my mom for a long weekend & the kids had a blast at  the indoor pool!

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment