Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Design Team

Hey guys & Happy Hump Day!
Man these summer days are flying by!  I had to work for a few hours this morning, then the kids & I went to the pool with my sister & nephew for a few hours this afternoon. The heat wave here continues!
I have recently joined  the design team at Memorable Seasons! Each month I will receive a kit to make projects with. This month I was sent Authentique's Pride collection. I loved every bit of it! Here is a glimpse:
Yummy!!
And here are my layouts:
















































And a card:























I had so much fun creating these projects! And I am beyond thrilled to be a part of their scrapping community! Check out the forums here for inspiration & fun challenges!!

Good night & scrap on!!
~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new Design Team and you knock this first kit out of the park :) Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete