Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sketch N Scrap #43

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!!
Today is the middle of the month, which means a new sketch is up on the Sketch N Scrap blog! It's a fun one this month designed by Kelly Holifield:
 
I love all the fun elements, although I did not do a Halloween page:



I have used quite a mix of products here! The chevron paper is from Crate Paper; the other papers are older ones from my stash. The "snapshots" frame is from MME; the feathers are from Studio Calico & I misted them with Mr. Huey's mist.

We hope you will find the chance to play along! The fabulous prize this month is offered from Stacia at ScrapStuffz . Be sure to link up back on the Sketch N Scrap blog for your chance at this wonderful gift:

Make sure to enter by the end of the month!

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment