Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy BIrthday Lovebug Creations!

I wanted to pop in today & share some big news-Lovebug Creations is one today!! One year ago, Kimi & her mom opened this fabulous online store that sells magnificent rumple ribbon, mesh & other fun accents for your crafting projects. In honor of the big day, the store  is having a HUGE sale-50% off everything in the store!! WOW-that's an incredible sale! Just use code LBC1 at check-out now through Sunday.

Congrats Kimi & Mama Lovebug! It has been fun joining you guys on your journey! I love working with you both!!

I want to have a little giveaway here too to honor these fabulous ladies! Make sure you are a follower of my blog & leave me a comment here by Sunday, November 24. Do you have  favorite LBC product? Let me know! I will choose one random commenter to receive some fun Lovebug Creations' goodies!!

    















There is some rumple ribbon, mesh, new sheer ribbon & retired Fun Footz! You will love them as much as I do, I'm sure!!

I also want to share 2 thank you cards I made using my Fancy Pants' Collecting Moments kit from Memorable Seasons:


 




Thanks for stopping by today. Remember to enter my giveaway!
Stay scrappy!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment