Saturday, November 30, 2013

Today

Hey y'all!
I hope everyone enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday. We had a great time with family & enjoyed the delicious meal (cooked by others, which made it even yummier)!
I am now sick and our bathroom remodel hit a snafu yesterday! UGH! I knew things were going too smoothly. The contractor found scratches all over the new bathroom tile floor. We are hoping it can be buffed out & that the floor doesn't have to be pulled up & replaced.
After the vanity cabinet was removed from its box, Ty had a heyday creating a fort! He was waiting for that box since we picked the cabinet up from the store!!
   Here he is with a playmate in the new fort! HA!!

I want to share a layout that I made for some of the Scrap Your Stash classes at TwoPeas.



I used the small envelopes from Basic Grey to hold my journaling.
 The "today" wood frame is from My Mind's Eye.
These small wood veneer shapes & dogs are from Studio Calico.

All of the paper is left over from my Memorable Seasons kit-Fancy Pants' Collecting Moments.

The photo was taken on the day we had to put our dog Luke down. He had just finished going through a  4 month course of chemotherapy a week prior. He had lymphoma & we wanted to try all of our options. Once the treatment was over, our vet told us there was no more that could be done. Lukey could hardly walk & had stopped eating. We knew it was not a pleasurable time for him & we were devestated watching him suffer. He was a great dog & is still missed by all of us. 

Have a great night! I hope to be back tomorrow to welcome in December!!
~Stephanie   

No comments:

Post a Comment