Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Lot Going On

Hey guys & happy Saturday!
I'm sure everyone is busy & has just as much going on as we do, if not more!
I want to share our happenings since I have been MIA around the blog recently.
Last Friday night Leah had her sleep-over birthday party (the first one we've allowed due to this crazy time of year, in spite of the fact  that she's been asking every year since she was about 6)! She & her friends had a great time & it went off w/o a hitch. It was very low key & easy!

Last Sunday, Leah, my mom & I went to a local church's Christmas play & really enjoyed it.


On Leah's 11th birthday, we took the kids to see Legendary Santa.

We finished decorating our Christmas tree & I got some cards made!


The kids enjoyed their "winter" parties at school & are excited to now be on break for two weeks!!

We went tonight with my sister, brother-in-law & nephew to see some of the Christmas houses around town.

And I was able to complete a layout for Sketch N Scrap's online crop. The challenge I played along with was this color challenge:

Here is my layout, using October Afternoon's Silent Night collection:

 





We are definitely staying busy around here! I hope you all are enjoying the magic of the season!
Take care,
~Stephanie  

5 comments:

  1. I love your cards, but that layout is awesome! Love, love, love! What a great mix of photos. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO. Very creative and great pics. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely layout! I love these papers, so perfect for this challenge! Merry Christmas, so glad you got to crop with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful!!! LOVE those papers!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've had a lot of fun this Christmas season. Love all of those cards!

    ReplyDelete