Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Through the Lens

Hi everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. We sure did!
I want to share some of my favorite pics. I know I am late to the game, but the day after Christmas I got sick with the flu! I am just now starting to feel somewhat "normal" again!!! UGH!




 Decorating their gingerbread house on Christmas Eve.


We all went to church with Mom-Mom on Christmas Eve.


 Ty reading "Twas The Night Before Christmas".


 

Leah got a new bike from Santa!


Ty got a bow and arrow! (Maybe Santa made a mistake?!)



Ty got lots of Legos!!


And Leah got LOTS of 1D paraphernalia!

We all had a nice holiday, enjoyed with the family that we love so dearly.
Hope yours was special too!
xo
~Stephanie   

No comments:

Post a Comment