Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Read This!

Happy Wednesday friends!
It's Wednesday which means I am sharing my latest Lovebug Creations' project.
Today I am sharing a gift I made for my daughter's sweet friend. I found this charm on sale and it happened to be her initial, so I bought it, knowing I could come up with something for her. I made her this bookmark (hence my title!):
 I started with 3 colors of rumple ribbon: Purple People Eater from the Fright Night collection, Green Goddess (which is now retired), and Kisses from the Loves Me...Love Me Knot collection, and braided them together. The charm is tied on the end.
I thought this would be awesome to give her for her birthday along with a gift certificate to the bookstore.
The colors of the ribbons are also bright & cheery which suit me fine right now. After snow & cold temps this winter, I am ready to welcome Spring! Today & yesterday are fabulous, with temperatures in the 70's.

We love to read around here & think it's a fabulous hobby for anyone to enjoy! Hope you can appreciate this.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." -Ray Bradbury
Have a wonderful day!
~Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely all about reading so I really adore this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun bookmark! Love that quote. I LOVE to read, just wish I did it more!!!

    ReplyDelete