Monday, March 10, 2014

SOUS PL-Neon

Happy Monday y'all! That sure happened fast, didn't it?!
My husband & I went out of town over the weekend to celebrate our wedding anniversary, so I got nothing done around the house! But it was a nice weekend & the weather was gorgeous on Saturday.
Today the Book Fair at the kids' school begins, so this week will be extremely busy! One day at a time....

The newest Project Life challenge is up over at Stuck On U Sketches and it is to use neon on your spread. Here is my project:
I started with the neon green cardstock and cut a large rectangle for my center. 

 The foam alphas from Thickers were originally white & I colored them with a neon blue marker.

I used my craft punches to add a neon orange star & butterfly.

We would love to see you play along with us! If you do, be sure to link up here for a chance at this month's prize, a gift certificate from Creative Embellishments.
   

Supplies:
cardstock: Bazzil
journal cards: We R Memory Keepers; Scraptastic kit club
alphas: AC Thickers
patterned paper: Echo Park
stickers: Echo park
wood veneer starburst: Studio Calico
punches: Fiskars & Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment