Friday, April 25, 2014

Inspired By

Hey y'all & happy Friday!
We had a good day here, in spite of the now heavy downpour of rain we are getting that caused the school carnival to be postponed. But at least it will wash away all the nasty pollen!
I chaperoned Ty's class field trip to a local farm/museum & we had a great time. We got to pet a baby lamb & see some fun animals & learn cool things about them.

I had my once-a-month scrap club Monday night & we re-created this beautiful page by Stacy Cohen:
    
Here is my lift:
I just love this page! The butterflies seem magical to me how they float to the edge of the page. 


The tag pulls out from behind the photos to reveal my journaling. 
I have used a mix of embellies from my stash, some from Crate Paper, American Crafts, Jillibean Soup. The butterflies were punched with my Martha Stewart punch. 

Thanks for dropping by. I am off to take care of Leah who does not feel well tonight. 
Stay healthy! 
~Stephanie  

No comments:

Post a Comment