Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Watching the Fireworks

Hey friends!
Hope you all are well & having a good week. It has been a wet one here with more rain & storms forecasted for tomorrow! That means no baseball practice, & one little boy is not very happy. I am ready for the kids to be able to get outside & play-they are eating us out of house & home!!

Here is my latest layout created with Crate Paper's StyleBoard collection:

I created it for this month's challenge over at Kraft It Up
"BITS and PIECES - 
This month your challenge is to create a layout using Kraft and at least 5 of the following six items...Layers, Sequins, Mists/Paints/Gelato's, Tearing or Disressing, Stamping, Arrows or Triangles"
I mean, how could I not-the challenge name is part of my blog name!!!


I stamped with my fave bubble wrap stamp, then sprinkled some blue mist around the page. Lots of lovely layers from StyleBoard  & some distressing at the edges of the papers. The sequins & arrows are obvious! 

Thanks for letting me share with you tonight. 
Hope you are staying dry!
~Stephanie 

3 comments:

  1. Fab layout, love the bubble wrap stamping! Hopefully the rain is gone for you soon. Thanks for playing with us this month over @ KIU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous page Stephanie! I love all your layering and background work. Looks great against the kraft background! I hope you'll join us at KIU again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! Love the layering and stamping in the background!

    ReplyDelete