Saturday, May 31, 2014

Paper Camellia Kit

Hey y'all & happy Saturday!
I wanted to post yesterday, but Ty was home sick from school. He had a fever, was vomiting & had a sore throat. I took him to the doctor & found out he has strep throat. We started him on amoxicillin & he is already feeling better! Yesterday was also my husband's birthday. We didn't get to do anything because Ty was sick, but we are having a party tonight.

So I have lots to do today but wanted to share my projects that I made with this fun kit from Paper Camellia:
    May 2014 Everyday Life Kit
I know I have said before that I don't scrap a traditional Project Life album. I don't have an album encompassing every week of our lives, but I do scrap my memories in the pocket scrapbook style & really enjoy it!
Here is what I have created so far (& look forward to many more pages to come):
Most everything here is from the kit. 
The rosette is an older one from American Crafts; the foam alphas are from Thickers; the "20c" diecut is from Crate Paper  & the sequins are from my stash. 
These photos are from Thanksgiving 2010. Here is the second page:

I love that 2 1/2 years later, I finally have these pictures scrapped! PL makes it easy to get them done! 

Here is another spread I made. This is from Leah's horse show last November.
I added a few things from my stash. The wood veneers are from Studio Calico.
This sticker is from Glitz & the feathers are from Studio Calico.

This is the second page: 
Again, I added in a few things from my stash. 
The "You are awesome" sticker is also from Glitz; the "Lucky You" diecut is from AC & the wood veneer is from Studio Calico. 

I am really looking forward to tomorrow when we have nothing going on & I can create more with this kit!! It is so much fun!
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your weekend is great!
~Stephanie    



 

No comments:

Post a Comment