Monday, June 2, 2014

Yellow

Hey y'all & happy Monday!
We are quickly closing in on summer-the kids have two weeks of school left!! Ahhh! I feel like there is so much to do before they get out but I don't have enough time! Where did this school year go?!

Anyway, today there is a new PL challenge up at Stuck On U Sketches & it is to use yellow. Perfect summer color!
Here is my page:




Lots & lots of yellow here! The "love" card is from MAMBI & I backed the words with different papers. I have also used a mix of Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, Lily Bee & Echo Park papers from my stash. The journal card is from Simple Stories. The yellow glitter alphas are Thickers.
I adore these pics of Drew & the kids building a sandcastle in Marco Island on our summer vacation-in 2009!

Be sure to play along with this, or any of June's challenges, & link up for a chance at this month's prize! 
The Cutting Cafe is offering 3 sets from their store to one winner!

Have an awesome day! 
~Stephanie    

1 comment: