Monday, June 23, 2014

Beach Beauty

Hey y'all! Hope your Monday has been good. Drew was off today & Ty was at baseball camp, so we got to spend some special time w/ Leah! We went to lunch & then she got a new case for her phone (that was her graduation present). I love having one on one time with the kids.

Today I want to share another layout I made playing along with a sketch. This one comes from Sketch N Scrap.
 
How fun is this?!
And here is my layout:









The 2 large triangles of paper are from Jillibean Soup &  the other papers are from Pink Paislee's Color Wash  collection. The chippie hexagons are from Maya Road & I misted them with 2 different colors. My alphas are Thickers that were originally white. I thought they looked to washed out on the page, so I colored them with a marker. And there is another gold doily from Crate Paper!

I used a chip button from Teresa Collins & that wonderful star confetti & sequins, as well as the heart flair are from Pretty Little Studio 

This was such a fun layout to make & I love that in the end, I am thrilled with the way it turned out! Thanks SNS for the inspiration!!

I am wiped out & am off to sleep now! Good night y'all!
~Stephanie 

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch, Stephanie. Such fun product choices and colors. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete