Wednesday, December 31, 2014

14 in '14

Hey y'all! Happy New Year's Eve!! Can you believe 2014 is almost over?! I am in disbelief!
We have a wedding to got to tonight, so I wanted to pop in now & list my favorite layouts of the year.
Gonna make it quick so we can spend some family tie together before we have to leave the kids. : (

Here goes:
1.
This layout was inspired by one that I saw in an old winter issue of Scrapbooks Etc.
2.
I fell in love with this collection from Echo Park the minute I laid eyes on it!!
3.                                                                                                                                                             
Another layout using the fun collection from EP!
4.                                                                                                                                                                  
This layout was just plain fun to make! Plus, I love Christmas!!
5.                                                                                                                                                                   
I created this using a sketch & had so much fun pulling together all the bits & pieces!
6.                                                                                                                                                                  
This layout was created using an online challenge & I loved pulling scraps & older items from my stash to complete it!
7.                                                                                                                                                               
 This collection from Pink Paislee was awesome for kids! And how cute are the pics of Ty?!
8.                                                                                                                                                                  
This one also started with a sketch. I loved making a mess here!
9.                                                                                                                                                                
This was for another online challenge. I adore the way it turned out. And the photo is pretty cute! : )
10.                                                                                                                                                                  
 
This layout also started with a sketch ( is there a trend?!). I like how simple it is.
11.                                                                                                                                                                 
Another sketch layout! I played around with mists on this one.
12.                                                                                                                                                             
 This one started with a sketch & ABC challenge. FUN!
13.                                                                                                                                                                
I created this one for my guest spot at Paper Wings Productions recently. It uses mostly all My Mind's Eye.
14.                                                                                                                                                              
 
This one I just made for the sketch challenge at SOUS. I love the colors here!
 
So there you have them! I hope you enjoyed looking back with me. Have a happy & safe New Years' Eve!
~Stephanie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                    
                                                                              
                              
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment