Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Mini Album-Nani ke Ola

Hi again y'all! Happy Friday!! Are you ready for the big day? I am getting there & am so excited!

While I love looking at all of the December Daily albums flooding Pinterest & blogs this time of year, I just couldn't make myself create one. I tried a few time several years in a row & was never able to complete the album. There is just entirely too much going on & I didn't want the stress of tackling another project. I did, however create a simple mini album to hold some favorite photos from this season. I have used mainly all products from Pretty Little Studio's Holiday Cheer collection.

I started with a naked chipboard album & covered the pages in an assortment of PLS patterned papers. I used my new favorite punch, the deer head from EK Success; silver foil numbers; wood veneer diamond shapes; the "Merry Christmas" die cut & a Santa flair from PLS to create my cover.

I "wrapped it up" with a pretty black bow and it's done!
The silver glitter paper, doily & chipboard snowman are from my stash, but everything else seen here is from Pretty Little Studio. I just adore this collection & found it so much fun to create with! I cut some triangles out of paper to mimic mountains & punched some snowflakes to create a winter scene.
Even the packaging of these products is fabulous! Here I used the insert from the flair buttons.
 

 
  I am relieved that I have at least a small album completed to place some holiday photos in! What about you-are you doing a December Daily this year? You can find the Holiday Cheer  collection, and so much more, in the Nani ke Ola store.
Thanks for stopping by! Make it a crafty day!!
~Stephanie
   
 
   

1 comment: