Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Ready or Not!

Happy Christmas Eve eve y'all! Are you ready for the big day? I can't say that I am, but ready or not, here Christmas comes! This has been somewhat of my mantra this season. With everything I do (or half-do), I say "Christmas will still come if....."). You know-if the tree's not decorated; if the lights on the lamppost don't work; if the "perfect" gift can't be found, etc., etc., etc.! It helps me feel better & stress less. I haven't even begun wrapping presents & tomorrow we need to make our gingerbread house. Today we made cookies with my sister, nephew & niece. It was a fun time!!
     
Sunday we had Leah's birthday party at a local skating rink. She had a fun time with 10 of her closest friends.


It's still hard o believe that she's 12! Again, "ready or not"!!!
 
Have a good night. y'all! 
                                                                  ~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment