Thursday, December 25, 2014

Joyeux Noel


 


Hey y'all & a very Merry Christmas day to all who celebrate this miraculous holiday! I am popping in quickly today to share my layout using the last SOUS sketch of this year!! Here is a reminder of the wonderful sketch by Nanne:
And here is my layout:

I started with the fabulous patterned paper from Elle's Studio. It was premade with the different layers & patterns so I simply added to it!
The sticker snowflake &  the ornaments here are from Basic Grey. I pulled them from my stash & can't even remember how old they are! I love when I finally use older products that I have been hoarding.

The "Joyeux Noel" pennant is from Imaginisce. I have used products from several different manufacturers on this layout. It's so great when I can make that happen! The stare are a mix of Pink Paislee, Martha Stewart  & some punched with my favorite star punch. 


The glitter alphas are from AC Thickers. The "December" tag is from Teresa Collins.  
 
I adore this picture from Christmastime 2009 when Ty was just a baby!!
Hopefuly y'all will get a chance to play along with this fun sketch! If you do, make sure to link up here   so we can see your creations!! 
Hope the day is fabulous  & filled with wonderful moments! 
Peace & love,
~Stephanie  

No comments:

Post a Comment