Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy 8th Birthday-The Crafty Pickle

Hey y'all! Hope your Thursday is going well. We had some ice & schools were closed yesterday so I am playing catch-up today!
Tomorrow is Ty's 8th birthday so I made him a card. I wanted to keep it somewhat simple since he is a boy & doesn't appreciate frills!
   I started with the slate blue cardstock & added the plaid paper on top. This was in my scraps box from long ago!
I used the "Happy Birthday" flair from The Crafty Pickle. It is from their Birthday button flair set. The set includes 4 flat-backed buttons that are perfect for birthday crafting!
 
 The sequins on my card is also from The Crafty Pickle. It is the winter sequins mix. I just love the little snowflakes! The cardstock snowflake was punched with my Marvy punch.
Taniesa has a bunch of new flair & sequins in the shop! Be sure to stop by & stock up!! These cold, snowy winter days are the perfect time to craft!

Take care,
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment