Thursday, January 8, 2015

Winter Wonderland-SOUS Sketch


Hey y'all! Happy 2015! It's a cold one here today. The low was 10* & the high is only supposed to be 27*! We are in the throes of winter!!
I am here today to share my layout using the first sketch of the New Year over at Stuck On U Sketches! It's a fabulous one  too, created by Leah. Have a look:



And here is my layout:
I loved this line from Teresa Collin's, Santa's List. And I have been hoarding it for a year now!! Time to use it up & make room for new holiday collections! I wanted to keep the focus on this fun patterned paper, but took the circle elements & snowflakes from the sketch. I also used the picture & title placement from the sketch as well.
I pulled out my Martha Stewart Arctic snowflake punch and my Marvy large snowflake punch to create more snowflakes on my page.

 All the stickers here are from Teresa Collins.

 The gold doily came from Studio Calico. I love the shimmer it lends to my layout!
This is a pretty straight forward, simple page but I wanted the photos to play star here. They are of Ty & my nephew being pulled in a sled  through the snow one winter's day. They were just itty bitty & had so much fun in the "winter wonderland"!
 
We hope you get the chance to play along with this fun sketch. We love seeing your creations! Be sure to  link up with the current sketch on the blog.
 
Have a wonderful day, y'all!! Brrr! Hope you are staying warm.
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment