Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Use It Up Tuesday-Travel Often

Hey guys!
So baseball is behind us (Ty's team lost their first single elimination game Wednesday night) and now we have lots of free time to enjoy the rest of the summer!! And boy is it zooming by too quickly! I can not believe it is almost the middle of August! Ty's All Star team played amazingly well & most of the boys were heartbroken when they lost, but Ty seemed nonplussed! Glad he can take the wins &  the losses with dignity!

Before it is the middle of the month, I have to share the current sketch challenge at My Scraps & More Sketches, #111. This amazing sketch was created by Audrey:  



Here is what I created:

 
I used larger paper scraps from my stash. The blue/circle paper reminded me of the circles from the sketch so I figured it was a great way to duplicate the circles & use up some scraps!
 
 
The wood veneer globe is probably my favorite embellishment here! It is from Simple Stories' I Am collection. The "relax" chippie is from Crate Paper's On the Road collection.  My foam alphas are AC Thickers.
 
 
The "you are here" chippie is also from Crate Paper. The flower & "hey there" chipboard pieces are from My Mind's Eye and are very old! I have been hoarding them for years!! But, it's "Use It Up Tuesday" so I made sure to use some older supplies!
 
Bes ure to play along with this sketch & link up at the blog.  Here is what you could win for playing along:
August Sketch Prize!    
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to be back soon. Tomorrow we are headed to a water park with family & friends!!
~Stephanie
 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE how you used the sketch!! Love the map paper and the way you offset your photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific layout! I don't scrap, but can appreciate the wonderful work of those who do! PS--We just had our first trip to Virginia--in the coal mining area. It was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete