Friday, September 4, 2015

CAS-UAL Chic Challenge #3

Hey y'all! Happy Friday. It's a bittersweet day around here. My niece is flying to South Africa today & will be there for a month & a half on a mission trip. I am so very proud of her, but we will all miss her bunches & I am a bit worried about her too. We will be counting down the days 'til she returns!

Today the newest challenge is up over at CAS-UAL Chic and it is to include something musical on your project.

 Here is my card:

 
 
I used the Cupid's Arrows stamp set from the store & the Heart Board Fri-Dies.
 

I also used some scrap sheet music paper along with a sentiment regarding music!

Be sure to play along with this challenge and link up on the blog for a chance at a fabulous prize!! 

Have a great weekend. I hope to be back soon!
Keep crafting!
~Stephanie
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment