Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sharing

Good evening all!
I wanted  to share my latest layouts with you.
These were made using the April kit from My Scrapbook Nook. And I have a lot more to make (my May kit arrived on Friday & it's fabulous)!



This picture was taken on our trip to Marco Island back in 2009. My kids loved it there!
The kits from MSN really make putting a layout together uber simple!! I love how many I can make & how quickly they come together.



This layout was done for a color challenge on the forum at My Scrapbook Nook.
Here is the photo that you had to draw your colors from:

 
You also had to scrap something from your everyday. I did a layout about how Ty loves to collect & play with his Cars each & every day!

I have so much fun playing along with challenges! It really  helps me get motivated to scrap & to find a starting point.

Hope you all have a wonderful night!
~Stephanie

1 comment: