Sunday, November 11, 2012

LCTS Reveal #157

Hey ya'll & happy Sunday!
Why do the weekends have  to fly by so quickly? After last week with the Book Fair  at school, I could use about 5 days to decompress & just relax! We had a nice weekend though. We went to dinner Friday night w/ my sister, bil & nephew. Then yesterday we went to lunch with friends that we hadn't seen in awhile. It was nice to catch up & hang with them! We ran a few errands and checked out a new fish for Ty. Sadly, he had 2 fish die within a few days of each other so he's now just got one, Jimmy. His heart was broken when the first fish died & he cried for hours. We'll see about adding a new one sometime. Last night we went to  my sister's & had pizza & hung out w/ the family. The kids always enjoy being w/ their cousins & the adults have a good time too!

Friday was the newest sketch reveal at Let's Capture These Sketches. Here is the sketch created by the fabulous Jocelyne Roy:

     
Don't you just love all the vertical strips? And the stars? This sketch is so much fun!!
Here is my layout:




I used the fantastic Novemebr kit again from Flying Unicorn. This kit just keeps on giving! I have made 6 layouts so far & still have product left! I am going to try to make another one today. See the paint splats? They were so fun to add (though a tad messy)! Tammy has a challenge up at FUL to add splats, drips & mists. So that is what I did here.

We'd love for you to play along with this sketch & link up over at LCTS!!
See ya'll later!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment