Monday, December 24, 2012

Twas the Night Before Christmas

...and all through this house, the children were sleeping, the dogs dreaming of grouse. Ha-not really! The dog is barking outside of the boy's window & making the boy cry because he is afraid that Santa won't come! And both dogs are probably having stomach issues as they ate Ty's gingerbread house earlier today! I had gone with Leah to my sister's to decorate cookies (Ty is getting over being sick & stayed home w/ Drew) & when we got home I noticed it was gone. Not just some missing, but the entire thing (milk carton base & all) was gone!! Oh what joy!
It's almost 10 p.m. & I just want to go to sleep!!
Merry Christmas from the four of us to all of you!

I hope you all have a very peaceful night & magical day tomorrow!
Sweet visions,
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment