Wednesday, January 2, 2013

LCTS Reveal #164

Hey y'all and Happy New Year!! I hope everyone of you had a wonderful holiday. We spent the evening at my brother & sil's house with my family ringing in 2013. The kids made it to see the ball drop & didn't get to bed until extremely late!! It's a good thing they have another 5 days off to recuperate.
  Sorry I have been MIA-our p.c. got a terribly destructive virus the day after Christmas & we just got it back tonight!!!!!!!! I have felt like my right arm was missing!
There is so much I have missed in blogging during that week. First up was a reveal at Let's Capture These Sketches. The sketch was created by Isabelle Doucette, owner of the blog. Here's a peek at it:
  
And here is my layout:

Sadly, this is my last sketch on the design team with LCTS. My term is up. I want to say "thank you" to Isabelle, Rosemary & all the other girls at LCTS for including me there for the past 6 months! I had a great time & loved every skecth I created with!! I will be popping by still to play along, for sure!
I will be back tomorrow to catch up more. Right now, I need to hit the hay as my neck is killing me!
Good night all!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment