Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Friday



Hey y'all & happy Friday!
Drew & I are headed out of town for the weekend. I am trying to wrap up a few things before we leave & I realized I never shared this layout. It is a lift of the member of the month over at Memorable Seasons. This month we lifted the fabulous Ange! You can see all of her wonderfully fun layouts here. 
This is my layout, about the kids love for their rain boots!
 The bachground paper is actually from the "Santa's List" collection from Teresa Collins. The rest of the papers & embellishments are left over from my Echo Park Head Over Heels collection. The alphas are AC Thickers.

 The resin flowers are from Fancy Pants.



 This is Ange's original layout that I lifted:
Image

It sure was fun to lift her this month!! Thanks for the inspiration, Ange!
Have a great day!
~Stephanie

1 comment: